A little window to the ever changing life of my daughters and myself. Including, but not limited to, our struggles, my yearning of learning in broad subjects, the journey to finding myself, learning to become worthy of Him, becoming a better mother, and finding where it is I belong.

Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Homekeeping Notebook Printables

I have been busy creating these lovely printables for my Etsy store. 
The colors remind me of cotton candy.

Pages available are:
  1. Daily Schedule
  2. Basic Medical Information
  3. Child's School Information
  4. Contact (address) Information
  5. Babysitter Information
  6. Doctor's Appointment Records
  7. Child's Favorite Information
  8. Monthly Budget (3 pages long)
  9. Pet Medical Information
  10. Special Days (2 pages long)
Currently these are only available individually. More to be added soon. Once all are added I will be making these into a huge bundle.

I hope you like them.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i just love comments, they give me a 'fuzzy' feeling.
love,
jackie